Showing: All results
NovoCyte flow cytometry is a widely used method for analyzing the expression of cell surface and intracellular molecules.
- Characterize and define different cell types in a heterogeneous cell population
- Assess the purity of isolated subpopulations and analyzing cell size and volume
- Allow simultaneous multi-parameter analysis of single cells.
- This CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer is the Violet-Blue-Yellow-Red (V-B-Y-R) laser configuration for excitation of fluorophores.
- 12 channels of detectors (V3-B3-Y3-R3) installed currently (with 4 more channel upgrades available).
- Supplied with computer workstation with CytExpert Acquisition software, sheath and waste containers with harness.
- The UltiMate 3000 HPLC series provides excellent chromatographic performance while maintaining easy-to-use, reliable operation.
- Ultimate 3000 utilizes Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) software which provides higher quality of single-point intelligent control, unique data processing tools, and intelligent run automation functionality.
- CentriVap Centrifugal Vacuum Concentrators uses a combination of centrifugal force, vacuum and heat to speed laboratory evaporation of multiple small samples.
- The Acid-Resistant model can rapidly and safely handle samples containing corrosive chemicals such as 0.1 to 1% TFA, hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, hydrobromic acid, ammonium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. Components in the vapor path are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials for long life.