NovoCyte flow cytometry is a widely used method for analyzing the expression of cell surface and intracellular molecules.
- Characterize and define different cell types in a heterogeneous cell population
- Assess the purity of isolated subpopulations and analyzing cell size and volume
- Allow simultaneous multi-parameter analysis of single cells.
- This CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer is the Violet-Blue-Yellow-Red (V-B-Y-R) laser configuration for excitation of fluorophores.
- 12 channels of detectors (V3-B3-Y3-R3) installed currently (with 4 more channel upgrades available).
- Supplied with computer workstation with CytExpert Acquisition software, sheath and waste containers with harness.